Monday, January 18, 2010

Winter is Back


This morning I woke up and opened our curtains to a surprise of mother natures best quality SNOW, My two favorite times of the year are Fall and Winter. This morning winter was back. I love when the snow sticks to the empty branches of winter and the forest is blanketed with this white gold, the sun was not out today but when a fresh snow fall blankets the woods its amazing sight, I LOVE IT. So today I spent most of my day plowing the drive way and shoveling off our decks, such a peaceful day but at the same time too peaceful. I miss the chaos of siblings fighting my wife telling me to come inside, or she's sending me to Alaska(I would love to go there and she knows it)
Today I think of my wife and kids and how much I miss the other half of my family.
Honey I took these photos for you because I know you miss home, and you would love to see what winter looks like at our HOME

I love you both SOOOOOO much and I miss you even more....
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment