Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Honey!!!

Today we celebrate my wives birthday. We wish we could be there with you, but since were not. I wanted to bring it to YOU!!
First we started with the Birthday Cookie the girls got her a BIG chocolate chip cookie that actually was still warm when they got it, I guess from what Tracey told me they already ate some of it. I bet it was the best, especially with a glass of milk. UMMMMMMUMMMMM GOOD!!!
For dinner.... If anyone knows Tracey, her favorite food to have on her birthday is Lobster!!!! I still remember the first time I got her a lobster for her birthday YEARS ago :)

That Cookie looks soooooo good!!!

Honey, I thought I was your Prince, is he going to turn into me??

Jordyn is even looking for her Prince!!!! I'm telling Justin Bieber :)

You look like he's a ferocious lion!!! He won't bite.

Boy do these things look good, Babe you did a Great Job cooking them all by yourself, I know you were scared of these ferocious Lobsters but at least you showed them who was boss.
We Love you and Miss you but soon you will be home and then You and I can sit and enjoy dinner together with a nice glass of wine!!!

This morning Jordyn wanted to make Tracey her special birthday breakfast in bed. On the menu was yogurt and a banana and an amazing note.



At the end of the day when your special day is done,and you received all your gifts and all your Happy Birthday wishes. The gift for YOU this year babe, is that you have spent it with one of the most important things in your LIFE!!! That is the "ULTIMATE GIFT"



Happy Birthday Honey,
We Love You
XOXOXOXOXO

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Tracey! More lobster is in store for you I think. ONE you wont be cooking like those giant crustaceans. LOL So cute you and Jordy kissing them. Priceless

    ReplyDelete