Tuesday, October 6, 2009

1st WIN !!!!!!!!!

Yesterday Taylor had a soccer game in Seabrook, Of course the day I don't get to go to her game they WIN 5-4 :) and the icing on the cake... She scored the first goal of the season for the team, On my last post about her soccer team I put the stats of her Team NO wins and NO goals, So on Monday she got the first goal for the Team AWESOME YIPPI.

Taylor if you read this blog, let me tell you I'm so proud of you in so many ways!!!! Your doing a wonderful job in school, soccer, and at home. You put a smile on my face everyday. I love you Taylor (A.K.A My buddy) hehehe.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Taylor!! Awesome job. I think about you all everyday and what an amazing job you two are doing through all that is going on. You are wonderful and I hop you both know it!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!! way to go taylor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will second that...Way to go Taylor........you are #1 Sunny you are doing a fantastic job with all that you are under. Thank you sooooooooooooooo much for loving my girls the way you do..Meme

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job Taylor!!!!!!You know with one goal a second follows close behind..Uncle Suriya

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS Taylor! You are doing such a great job! Thank you Sonny for taking such good care of her. Love you both, Kim

    ReplyDelete