Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pumpkin Fun




This weekend was a fun one, My honey came home late Friday night and stayed until Sunday afternoon, Taylor and I soaked up that special time we had with her not wasting a minute.


On Saturday Night we decided to carve our Pumpkins, what fun it is to make such a mess with pumpkin guts, I kinda wish we bought fake pumpkin like I bought for Jordyn in the Hospital since she can't have a real ones, that carving was on Thursday Jordyn loved it, she keeps it on all night then shuts it off during the day. Too funny. She wanted a SCARY one. that night was a REALLY good night, she laughed and played up till I left, "I LOVE THAT LITTLE GIRL"













On Saturday night Tracey, Taylor and I carved our Pumps can anyone guess who is who's?

2 comments:

  1. I love the Pumpkins....Sooooocreated you people are. I know that Tracey get's that from her MOM NOT>>>haha I am so glad you guy's finally got together and had a great time. Love Meme

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics ..........thanks so much for sharing them with us. I think Taylor made the witch, Tracey made the stars and moon and Sonny, YOU made the frankenstein.
    So glad you got some precious time together. You are all doing the best you can do doing a marvelous job at being the best parents any little girls could ever ask for. We love and miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete