Sunday, October 4, 2009

Belly Buster


This is one of many priceless moment that Jordyn and I had, She always was telling me that she had a big belly, I always told her she didn't but everybody that knows Jordyn knows when she is right you can't tell her otherwise. To prove to her that she didn't have a big belly, we compared???????? Now after looking at this photo who has the bigger/biggest belly?? (Now Ladies don't be jealous of Tracey, because her husband has such an amazing "AB")Notice no ('s) in that sentence.

FYI: Kim the cookies that you send, don't help me out, by all means keep sending them because they are amazingly delicious. UmmmmmUmmmmmUmmmmm :) We only have one more bag of PB cookies. Thank You :)

3 comments:

  1. yes the picture is pricless.....thank you for sharing We all miss that little girl and with all the prayers going up I'm sure she will be back in the household by thanksgiving...and what a thanksgiving that will be for everyone.. hang in there......Love Meme

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome for the cookies. I enjoy making them, but I have to make them secretly, while Bob and Jesse are out of the house!! Otherwise, you might only get a few of the leftovers:)

    ReplyDelete