Monday, September 28, 2009

Little Buddy


So tonight Taylor and I do our usual ritual, Get home from soccer practice or like tonight a game (they lost again 0-8, That makes them 0-5 for the season with no goals. I might have to step in to take over.)We get her homework done which sometimes can be a struggle, as she is working on homework I'm making dinner. After dinner we try and relax, she usually just goes and watches TV or listen to her Ipod, she could careless about what I'm doing. Tonight has been different. Every room I go in she's not far behind, I put laundry in she in the bathroom with me, I take a shower she is in the bathroom plucking her eye brows(Thanks Honey for that one)
I'm just soaking it all up because I don't know how long this will last. She is growing up sooooo fast. Its hard to believe that I took care of her when she was only about 5-6 months old and now she's 12. How time flies!!
She has become My "Little Buddy"

3 comments:

  1. That is nice to see. I just love it and appirently she loves you. You are her comfort and safe haven. Yes I remember you takeing care of her and she was a happy little one. You are her insperation right now daddy. Before you know it she will be graduating from high school and off to colledge so relish these times. Yes maybe you ought to coach next year that would be great...Thanks for sharing Love Meme

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you guys have such an amazing closeness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. taylor says.....
    really sonny you just had to tell people we are losing games 0 to if you think you should be the coach sign up bud love to have you (not) jk (just kidin hehehehehe hahahahaha lol
    always loving

    your buddy

    ReplyDelete