Sunday, September 27, 2009

"HELP"

Hello Everyone!! It been a while since my last Blog. To tell the truth it takes a lot of time to post a blog, time that I don't really have, but I'm trying. My title for this blog is "HELP" Its not that I personally need help, I need help to understand if guys are good Bloggers??? All of the blogs that are in the family are all done by Women. I myself am sure I not one of them. My Help question is should I be blogging, I a kind of guy that could clean a house, do laundry, vacuum, make dinner, I also could remodel my home, build a tree house for the kids, change the oil in the car, basically I can do anything, not that I'm bragging, because I'm not a bragger.
The one thing I can't figure out is how to Blog. This has stumped me. I sit at the computer thinking of my day/days, things that Taylor and I have done. When Tracey comes home how excited I am that we get to spend time together. When I go to Boston to see Jordyn, things we do and say with each other. I want to write about everything. every move I make, everything I do. I want to write about it.
But for this guy writing is definitely not his thing. How to you become a good writer, are you born to be able to? Do have to go to school? Do I use punctuation right? Am I just not smart enough? Those are the question I ask when I post a blog. I need any tips people can give me.

PLEASE HELP ME

I miss my wife and I know if she was here she would be able to Blog PERFECTLY!!!!!
I love you honey :)

8 comments:

  1. I think the more you blog the more you'll get better at it. Plus I think when family and friends are reading blogs, they dont pay much attention to grammer and stuff. We read whats behind that. If that makes sense?

    ~ Heather ( Robins niece )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sonny,
    The fact that you are blogging at all shows what kind of a guy, and devoted hubby & Dad you are. You are doing a great job. I enjoy reading your blog and think you've done great thus far.
    Fun time at the wedding last night. Wish Tracey could have been your date but I understand she wanted/needed to be with Taylor. Wow, am I paying for it today.
    We are behind you guys 100%.
    xoxo to you all,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sonny...just share the daily stuff however you want to and don't worry about how you write..you'll get the hang of it as you go along. Maybe just pick one thing..like the best thing that happened today or the funny thing someone said or did or maybe a picture that one of you took. It doesn't have to be anything long if you don't want it to. Just the sentance "I miss my wife" from above with that picture says soooo much. We're thinkin' of you guys constantly and praying that Jordyn and Tracey get home to you and Taylor as soon as possible :)

    XO~Steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing a fine job. You need to give yourself more credit than you do. Look at me I would love to have my own face page but I don't even know where to begin. Your doing great keep up the good postings..Love Meme

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sonny I feel the same exact way you described above..I think of a million things to blog about and then blog NONE. The whole purpose of my blog is to document things that we did so that my kids can't say they didn't do shit when they were young. Ha ha. That's why my posts are very information oriented lots of time. I think it helps if you have a picture so get your camera out and start snappin.
    x
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sonny,

    I'll read whatever you write, no matter how you write it.
    Even if you feel the need to write about the bad days.

    JoAnn,
    (Robin's favorite sister)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sonny,
    Your doing a great job! Keep going.

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sonny, You are doing a great job! There really is no right or wrong way to blog. As long as you are saying what is on your mind, you are on the right track. I enjoy reading it, and the pictures are so nice. You are amazing! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete