Monday, September 28, 2009

Thankful for the Little Things


So my husband has been asking for my help with our family blog. Since my time has been so limited, I see he has now asked for all of your help. The truth is he doesn't need help at all and from all your comments you too seem to agree with me.
Honey, the truth is you are doing an excellent job on keeping everyone up to date
with what is going on at home. Even through all of our changes in our life right now, I am thankful still for all the "little things".
Life is so unpredictable. For us, our changes have been very drastic and has turned our world upside down. However, it makes us appreciate the smallest things such as being able to come home when I am able and enjoying the small amount of time I do have with Sonny and Taylor. This weekend I was able to come home on Saturday and returned to the hospital on Sunday. The time was limited but we all made the most of it! Life was good this weekend!!
So my reason to post was I wanted to give Sonny that added extra help that he so doesn't need. His blogs have been perfect. I love reading them and I enjoy having such an amazing man in my life....one that is strong, steady, unselfish, always giving and just an overall beautiful part of my life and my kids life. Our new life just began and although it is crazy right now it is still a good life and I am thankful for it in every way.

3 comments:

  1. Honey!!!! You surprised me :) You too make my heart warm inside even though we are miles apart. Our night Saturday was "one" to remember
    I love you!!!!
    :)
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are so special! I can't believe your anniversary is just around the corner. Almost one year ago you were planning your beautiful wedding. You both have been through so much lately but as time goes on, it becomes even more clear that you two are perfect for each other. Together you can make it through anything! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also agree that with each other you can and will make it through anything that life throws at you. Tracey and Sunny I am PROUD to be your mother....There is a huge rainbow awaiting for us all. Soon we will see it. I am depending on Jesus to show it..Love Mom

    ReplyDelete