Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Package

Yesterday, when Taylor and I arrived home from soccer practice, Our ussual thing is she'll race me down the drive way. Of course she is running and I'm not far behind her in the car(Makes her feel good she can run faster then a car, I call it training) anyway we pull up and I say to her, "hey taylor, we got a package" she grabs the package and tries to figure out who it is, the address says Scarborough, ME ????? We both look at each other with a puzzling face. Taylor says," the only way to find out is to open it". We get upstairs and open it, to our surprise there are 4 bags of the most perfect looking chocolate chip cookies ever!!!! and who were they from???
All I can say is,
Thank You,
Albert Family(Robins sister) :)
Uncle Jeff had dinner with us and we also had CCC for dessert!!! UMMMM

1 comment:

  1. I bet those cookies were the best. I know that first handed when Robin makes deserts.YUM YUM Love Meme

    ReplyDelete