Thursday, September 17, 2009

Summer Vacation II











I wanted to add a little something that Taylor and did on this vacation, Last year we went up to Wildcat Mountain for "Yahoo Weekend" basically a Special Event for Kids and parents to have a day of Ski/Snowboarding, anyway thay had a thing called the "Zip Rider" which zipped you from the top of the mountain to the botton, unfortuanatly Taylor wasn't able to go on because she wasn't heavy enough. After talking with Tracey and planning this vacation, I found out that they had a similar thing in Lincoln, I knew Taylor would be heavy enough this time :)
So I booked it for both of us, I think it was funnest thing I've done in long time, I was so happy that Taylor could go on it because she loved it.


2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures and the story behind it. You all do deserve some fun times and I know that when Jordy comes out of all of this there will be more blessings headed your way. Love Meme

    ReplyDelete